By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service.
Pureety Gourmet Flavours (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions.
The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Use of Material
Pureety Gourmet Flavours authorises you to view and download a single copy of the material on www.pureety.com (the “website”) solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of this website, such as copy, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under both British and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by UK and international copyright laws. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Company’s copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Website Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation,
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”,
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of service or services, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
It is prohibited to:
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site, including taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorised purpose.
- using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
When you register for the website, you may be asked to provide the Company with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your “Information”).
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this website you agree not to, do the following things:
- post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it;
- post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity;
- post a sexually-explicit image or statement; post advertisements or solicitations of business, post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- impersonate another person;
- post material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% secure.
We encourage you to feel comfortable using your debit or credit card to conduct commerce on our site and use Sage Pay and PayPal as merchants. Your transaction is with Pureety Gormet Flavours Limited and all details are transferred using SSL.
This website supports 3D secure authentication. The 3d Secure authentication is an additional fraud prevention scheme. It allows shoppers to create and assign a password to their card that is then verified whenever a transaction is processed. The scheme is a collective of Verified by VISA (VBV) and MasterCard Secure Code (MSC) As 3D Secure is controlled by VISA and MasterCard the following cards can be used : VISA, VISA DELTA, MASTERCARD, MASTERCARD DEBIT, INTERNATIONAL MAESTRO, UK MAESTRO, LASER, and VISA ELECTRON. We advise customers contact their card issuer if 3d secure is not activated”
Return / Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with the goods and inform us within seven days of your receipt of the goods, we will arrange to collect them (the whole order) and give a full refund. Or we will exchange items if they are faulty on delivery to you and we are notified within 10 days of the customer’s receipt of the product. All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing.
All shop orders under 3kg are delivered through Royal Mail, please allow 3 to 14 days. All orders over 3kg and Trade orders will be sent via UPS on a next day delivery.
Next Day delivery is applicable on orders placed before 12:00 Monday – Thursday. All orders placed after 12:00 Monday – Thursday will NOT be delivered next day but will arrive the day after. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered Monday if placed before 12:00. Next day delivery does not apply to orders placed on a weekend. Orders placed on a weekend will be delivered on the following Tuesday. The same applies to Bank Holiday Weekends, you should expect your delivery on a Wednesday for any orders placed on a Bank Holiday. We make best efforts to ensure that all orders place within those times are delivered to you next day excluding any conditions out side of our control that prevent that.
Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are accepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially, and effectively.